mercoledì 29 giugno 2016

Summer easy-chic outfit


hi guys.
I'm so sorry for my not constancy on the blog, but I've just started the routine and I have to habit of it.
any way... Finally in Italy the summer is arrived, and during my two weeks holidays in my hometown I've could wear something from my summer wardrobe.( I was too happy because I can't wear anything in London!!!)
so, for an outfit around my city, I had chosen an easy but chic look.
floral-color skirt by Department 5, basic black T-shirt and my favorite minimal sandals by Maliparmi.
glam detail: my Maliparmi bag for completely the outfit.
I think this type of outfit it's absolutely perfect for any hot day, typically in summer in Italy, also for going in the office and for having a formal-easy look, with obviously a touch of glam.
do you like it?
and..what do you think about?


have a nice day!!

3 commenti:

  1. Carinissimo questo look, mi piace tanto la gonna!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bella la gonna! Mi piace molto anche la tua borsa.
    Baci

    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Mia piace Giulia, bella la borsa! Bacione!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    RispondiElimina

Seguimi su:

" "