martedì 5 luglio 2016

Denim in Regent Park


Hi guys.
re-start the weekly routine with an outfit post in which I'm wearing denim on denim with a touch of stripes and, of course, with a bit of color.
I do love total denim, especially for the summer, and for spending a day in the park I've thought that it was a perfect look.
I've also chosen wearing a stripes shirt and sandals in combination, with stripes as well.
obviously, don't miss the touch of color, yellow that I chose, of my bag and of my foulard.
I suggest you this type of outfit for a casual day around the city, or maybe in the park (as I've done), but probably now in Italy it's too hot to wear these clothes.
any way...I think this outfit is one of the choice that you can do for an informal day off, maybe with friends or with your boyfriends.
what do you think about?
and, I was forgetting...this outfit was taken in Regent Park, one of the best place that you can find in London.


by the way, today it's my birthday and, as you probably know, I'm really happy because I enjoy a lot to celebrate it.
follow me on my Snapchat (@fashiononstage is my username) if you want follow my favorite day, and discover what I'm going to do.
have a nice day.

1 commento:

Seguimi su:

" "