giovedì 14 luglio 2016

Sunday Casual Outfit


I know that in Italy it's too hot, but here in London the summer doesn't want to come so I need to think non exactly at summer outfit.
because I don't want to forget the fashion side, every time when I decide the outfit, I try to mix comfortable and practice look with, obviously, a touch of fashion. 
In this case, for spending Sunday afternoon at the park, I've chosen a casual outfit -as usual- in which I wear ripped jeans, basic printed t-shirt, and boyfriend-large shirt.
Can't miss my amazing yellow bag, new entry by L'Autre Chose.
I suggest this kind of outfit for walking in the park or for a day-off around the city.


have a nice day!!

4 commenti:

  1. mah anzi sembra che ci sia il sole lì....ma come fai a stare in quel clima....io morirei :-)
    Oh ma che bella la nuova borsa!!!!
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. Un bel look casual Giulia! Bacione!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bello questo look casua, e la borsa è splendida!
    Alessia
    Thechilicool

    RispondiElimina
  4. Casual e bellissima, mi ouaci con la coda

    www.angelswearheels.com

    RispondiElimina

Seguimi su:

" "