mercoledì 20 aprile 2016

Spring's Outfit

Blazer: Zara,
Jeans: Levi's,
Sandals: L'autre Chose,
Sunglsses: Miu Miu.

hello everyone!
we come back for a moment because today I want to show you an outfit that I wear in one of the first spring day in Italy.
If there is a thing that I'm sure I'll miss in London, this is the sun.
I'm getting use to windy and cloudy day but I love the sun and spring and so, I like to share with you these photos.
high-waisted jeans Levi's, red blazer and red L'autre Chose's sandals (that I love it!!!)
obviously, Gucci bamboo doesn't miss in my outfit.
do you like it?


have a nice day.
see you;-)

3 commenti:

  1. Mi piace moltissimo questa blazer!
    Kiss
    http://misscarrie79.blogspot.it/2016/04/trend-2016-il-giallo.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissimo il colore della giacca abbinato alle righe!

    RispondiElimina

Seguimi su:

" "