venerdì 19 agosto 2016

Scoop and The City, Internationals Fashion Shows


hello everyone.
if someone follow me on Snapchat, probably you have seen my snap about Scoop Internationals Fashion Shows.
I went to the show two weeks ago and today I want to share some pictures about the events.
if you don't know a lot about the show, Scoop and The City is a dynamic and creative fashion industry event with more than 200 premium, directional and contemporary collections.
The show is unique crew-pollination of fashion, fine jewellery and accessories.
I enjoyed a lot and I found such great brands, some more known and some less but anyway very interesting.
The best way to discover more about British and International fashion brands.
now, it's time to show you pictures from the events.
have fun;-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Seguimi su:

" "